Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Quick update

Wow, it's been a while since I posted anything. We've been very busy trying to get our house ready to list and it's finally listed! Yea!! We've already had 3 showings and an offer, although not a great offer. It's only been on the market 4 or 5 days, so we feel encouraged by the activity. We're really hoping and praying that we can sell it quickly so we won't have 2 mortgages.

We went to Nashville over Spring Break and fell in love all over again!! We are going to love living there! It's so beautiful and the people are so friendly. We toured a couple more schools and realize that we can't go wrong with any of the schools the Williamson County area. I'm excited for my kids! Adam and I were able to eliminate a few areas and we found a few neighborhoods that we really liked so now we can concentrate our searching to the areas we liked. It's nice to have narrowed our scope a little. That's really what this trip was all about. We are going back the first part of May to actually find a house. We actually did find a house that we'd really love to buy, but it's too soon to do anything about it since we can't close until late May, early June. Hopefully it will still be available when we go back out.

While Adam and I were in Nashville, the kids were with my sister in Murphysboro, Illinois. They had such a great time and were very sad to leave! It's going to be so nice to live close to them and be able to share family events with family. They are about 3 1/2 hours from Nashville. It was so nice of my sister to be willing to take on four more kids and a dog for a few days. We didn't worry about them for a second! Well, I did worry about Jana, but I didn't worry about the kids. :)

The bluebonnets are now blooming and they are so pretty! We'll take a picture in them soon and be able to replace the one I have on here that is two years old. It'll be our last year to do that.

2 comments:

  1. Reading this makes me so happy! I'm glad it's all going well and hope you get some better offers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I thought the pecans were the only thing I missed about Texas, but I miss the bluebonnets too!

    I'm glad your trip went well. Sell, house, sell! Good luck you guys.

    ReplyDelete